Wednesday 10 January 2018

The Way We Were

I wasn't going to post these photos taken on Tuesday when it remained dark all day, but now it's the same again on Wednesday I thought we'd see what photography in the past might have been like. I can't remember last week let alone the past so I'm not sure!

Glaucous Gull video from last year near this time, click here to view


A real shame that the female Kingfisher chose to fish repeatedly from the perch in front of the BOS Hide on the worst day for photography I can remember. Still, it was good to watch as it caught shrimp after shrimp and chased the male away from the perch on a number of occasions


There were two Little Egrets, this one at the furthest it could be away from the hide. When it did eventually land much nearer I'd been distracted by the Kingfishers antics and a movement I made spooked it


A wee bit of colour in this photo taken at the Kinnaber Viaduct on the lower reaches of the North Esk but some of it because of the brightening up applied to remove the shadows


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Blog

Blog archive