Thursday 6 September 2018

Cormorant and Curlew Sandpiper - still around on 5/9/2018

An unusually close photo of a young Cormorant and a few more Curlew Sandpiper photos hoping to show some of the detail.


The only bird not flushed from the beach at Easthaven on a sunny day with multiple dogs and "professional" dog walkers. Maybe amateur is a better description, I'd like to see some regulation, how can one person control nine free-running dogs?


Curlew Sandpiper (right) and Dunlin comparison


Underwing and rump


The first bird to return after high tide, originally just a fly past when the shingle was still covered


I took a few photos with the 1.7 converter which I'm not keen on


Always into the sun, perhaps I'll find another when doing my Webs this weekend where I can get the sun behind me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Blog

Blog archive