Friday 12 February 2021

Fieldfare Invasion - ending today, no berries left soon

   
At least 24 Fieldfares, 1 Mistle Thrush, 1 Redwing and 11 Blackbirds, along with the ever present Tree Sparrows, Greenfinches, Chaffinches, Blue, Coal and Great Tits, my first Yellowhammer this year and very rare for here, a Black-headed Gull.

I've posted photos in all lights, from 0830 through to 1630 and with my D500 and P1000 I am currently assessing a lot of video, mostly bad due to light and a few should be usable.

Later though....


















Lit up by the sun and its reflected light from the snow



A tight close up with the P1000



Upstairs bedroom shot, handheld at F13







On a neighbours roof



















Eating the pears I put out for the Fieldfares



Mistle Thrush a first for my garden (I think)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Blog

Blog archive