Thursday 13 October 2022

Todd's, Lesser, Cackling or neither?


The Canada Goose conumdrum continues as I got two together in a good video from distance. I've had Todd's, Lesser and Cackling variants suggested, but who knows and still not me.  

New, better Canada Goose video showing two birds      Tayock Pintails on a dull day


Canada Geese species at Maryton, but which sub species. The first frame of the video above shows the size difference




The front bird is labelled as a Lesser Canada Goose on a Canadian website




The foremost bird in this photo was said to be a Todd's Canada Goose




At least I can identify these Pintails seen at Tayock, I think there were around 40 birds in three groups




I took this moon shot while trying to get better photos of Jupiter and it's large moons. Obviously I didn't get Jupiter, or at least a good one. The photo was taken from an upstairs window and despite the artificial light all around, it came out better than expected



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Blog

Blog archive