Wednesday 27 December 2023

2023 Winter Mix

   
I'm sitting here at home with a steady wind outside of over 35mph, and very persistent heavy rain, so it looks like I won't be going out to see the waves crashing over the breakwaters at Arbroath Harbour. I've had a quick look through my folders of photos from throughout this year and have come up with an unlikely mixture. Here they are in alphabetical order and are from the beginning of 2023. I have more which I'll put in a few posts before the year ends.


Great black-backed Gull, Arbroath Harbour





Grey Heron at Arbroath Bus Station





Grey Partridges, Boghead Farm





Herring Gull flying towards a rainbow at Victoria Park, Arbroath










The Moon!





Pink-footed Geese photographed from the Lurgies at the west end of Montrose Basin






Red Squirrel near the car park at Backwater Dam






Rook, a very rare visitor to my garden this year, and it came with 5 others some days






Time to go home from Victoria Park when identifying gulls becomes impossible





The only photo I've ever managed of a Weasel, this one in the ditch at East Haven



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Blog

Blog archive