Friday 20 December 2019

My Christmas Gift To You



I thought I'd share this discount offer from Flickr. Two years ago I signed up for a "Pro" account so I could safely backup my photos, the good, the bad and the ugly. It does videos too.

I regularly use it to keep my photos safe and many of you may also have looked at photos on my Flickr which are saved at full size and original quality, not like my free Google Photos which condenses them.

The code is: 25in2019 and gives 25% discount

If you've ever thought about backing up your own photos, and you should, you'll wish you had when they are lost or corrupted, then Flickr is a reasonably priced option. No I'm not sponsored or in any way connected with Flickr.

I also have  BT Broadband "Cloud Storage" which comes free with the broadband, that would be a suitable free alternative if you don't need a lot of storage. A separate external hard drive is another good option.

Remember, it's not a backup if you move your photos to a external drive or elsewhere to free up hard drive space. Ideally the original and two separate backups are the minimum. When my "darling" grand-kids were young a further backup in the form of a DVD with their photos and videos were part of their parents Christmas.

Photos from throughout 2019 will appear here soon.

Merry Christmas, (those who know me will be laughing now!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Blog

Blog archive