Saturday 28 March 2020

"Red Doggie" for Tiffin


There won't be any photos, or rants from Saturday as I'm waiting delivery of a Red Cross Parcel. So here's a few from Friday, again taken while on my current exercise route at West Links in Arbroath. 

Below a video of a Cormorant with a rockling, there are three species, shore, three bearded and five bearded, I can't tell which but I'll try and grab a frame from the video. I used catch them on the rocks when I was primary school age, we knew them as Red Doggies!

Cormorant with a Bearded Rockling, click here for video



Cormorant, one of two fishing in front of the paddling pool at West Links. It had just caught a small flounder and was manipulating it to swallow


Flounder shape in it's throat


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Blog

Blog archive