Friday 2 July 2021

Rat and Scabies


I've got three days of photos to post, and precious few birds amongst them. Looking back, just about every year I change to insects and flowers, and every year I've forgotten what most of them are called! Two days here, June 29th and 30th from East Haven, Westhaven, Boddin and one from my garden.

Probably videos to go here later.



Small Tortoiseshell Butterfly and a very new looking and dark one
   

Sea Thrift


Red Campion


Northern Marsh Orchid (pink version)


Kidney Vetch at Boddin


Hop Trefoil (or Trefoil species)


Meadow Cranesbill


Stock Doves near to Westhaven. Somehow I'd managed to set the light to fluorescent and everything came out with a blue tinge, or more



The first and only Blue Tit chick I've seen in my garden, having said that, in most years I only see one or two at any time and usually just one adult. I suspect there are more in a garden nearby




Field Scabious



A very unusual sighting of a Brown Rat mid afternoon, and just in front of the houses at Westhaven








Hawkweed


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Blog

Blog archive