Later and travelling light, with just my scope and Nikon P1000, I took a number of videos at Montrose Basin. When I say a number, it was 23, which after viewing at home I chose the best ones and cropped some, and used a steadying tool to remove motion caused by the wind. Some of the videos were 270 metres out, the Pink-footed Geese film maybe more.
Green Sandpiper, Murton NR Roe Deer strange behaviour Roe Deer 3 metres from hide Snipe and sleeping Green Sandpiper
Green Sandpiper, Murton NR Roe Deer strange behaviour Roe Deer 3 metres from hide Snipe and sleeping Green Sandpiper
Canada Goose with part leucistic head Ruff single Red Admiral Butterfly, my garden
Green Sandpiper, Gladstone Hide Murton NR, a second visit to do my Webs, and with a longer lens
BirdNET-Pi - Murton. I think this is an audio tool which constantly records and analysis bird song and calls
Lapwing
Red Admiral underwing in the garden
upperwing
Long-tailed Tits, very rare in my garden, I must clean the windows for clearer photos!








No comments:
Post a Comment