Tuesday 7 April 2020

A mellow yellow visitor (Donovan)


Day sixteen I believe, I've lost track of time, although I don't pay much attention to time and dates anyway. 

Some photos from my garden which were taken as an alternative to gardening. Top billing is a Yellowhammer, they flee at the slightest movement of my blinds, a loud noise miles away, or if a pigeon farts! Bizarrely the one below landed in a bush and stayed for a couple of minutes, just a pity about the gale blowing in the video. Another one, a male has an injured leg but otherwise looks healthy.

Yellowhammer being blown around atop a bush, click here for video

I was told if a frog winks at you it's a Prince and wants a kiss, click for video  my granddaughter doesn't believe that, maybe cos she's sixteen!

A much under-rated bird, a Chaffinch (male), click here for video



Yellowhammer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Blog

Blog archive