Sunday 17 May 2020

Sunday Supplement



Just a few videos from my garden I thought some might like to see........ and some rescued photos

The Feral Pigeons keep disturbing the wee birds when I'm filming. The Vixen looks to be lactating, and once her young are out and about I won't see her again, unless she's the one from the den I know of?

Tree Sparrow family on their second visit to my garden, click here to play 

Yellowhammer and Chaffinch, I'm beginning to dislike the pigeons, click here 

Tree Sparrow fledgling, click here to play 

Nine minutes of my Vixen, 27 minutes were recorded, click here to play


A Fox cub from June 26th 2019, seen on a Corn Bunting Survey, no surveys taking place this year



Rock Pipit at St Ninian's Well (The Wishing Well) at Whiting Ness, Arbroath. These were photos I'd accidentally deleted, so I decided that as it's not the first time I've done that, I bought a card reader for my XQD card and recovered these and other photos with some clever software


Having a good bath in the depression where the water gathers, which is where the ladle sat when drinking the water was still safe, maybe!


Makes me wonder, did the Rock Pipits bathe here when I was a feral child roaming the coastline, most likely and I survived to tell the tale, so far......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Blog

Blog archive