Monday 11 October 2021

Wetland Bird Survey Reward, again

  
Some photos and video from my Webs rota at Murton NR, and as I've said before I was rewarded again for volunteering, this time with a Green Sandpiper.
Also below, three Great Black-backed Gulls all with yellow rings, more moths, and a zoom attempt at taking a photo of the Bell Rock.



Green Sandpiper at Murton NR near Forfar, photo through some willows. It didn't stay long in front of the car park hide when a small plane took off from the neighbouring airfield and flew low over the reserve. Hopefully it hasn't gone far, maybe only to the Gladstone Hide pond








Anabolia nervosa Caddis Fly in my garden. I wonder if it hatched from my pond








I suspect this is the previously posted Angle Shades Moth, now deceased




This moth was previously wrongly posted as a Common Wainscot which was corrected by Anne as a Large Wainscot Moth




Great Black-backed Gull yellow 146:M, the first of three seen on the west breakwater from the "travelling people camp"



Great Black-backed Gull yellow X:120



Great Black-backed Gull yellow X:135




Bell Rock Lighthouse photographed from Arbroath, handheld with my P1000


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Blog

Blog archive