Tuesday 6 September 2022

Painted Ladies, Grey Wagtail and Wind Turbines


I thought I'd post these while I sit and watch the rain pouring outside. Nothing rare, a mixture of photos from in and around Arbroath.


Painted Lady Butterfly, the first I've seen this year, and in my garden






Photos below this point are a mix taken over the last week which didn't make a blog post. were forgotten, or even resurrected from one of my SD cards


Black Tern, Inchcape Park




Common Tern




Common Tern yellow PYY




Still Gannets dying or washed ashore on Lunan Bay beach, around 15 on the day this was taken




Great Black-backed Gull yellow X:135




Grey Heron at sunset




A few Grey Wagtail photos from Danger Point
















Boddin Lime Kilns photographed from Lunan Bay platform, I don't think I'll venture in the arches again!




Peacock Butterfly in my garden




Rock Pipit, Danger Point




What looks like a Shag nest lined with fishing nylon of many colours




Starlings on the Pitch and Putt course, Gayfield




Wind Turbine construction, possibly 17 miles offshore from Lunan Bay beach



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Blog

Blog archive